The big lines of 2015 have been drawn:
* 16 days of sporting in Andalucia in March, staying for the third time in http://casitasdelasierra.com/ . It was supposed to be a 14-day but Jetair cancelled my flight back so I needed to shorten or lenghten my holiday... not really a difficult choice!
* Combining my Socialman-trainingcamp with the http://www.wolfgangseechallenge.at/ in May for 14-days in the Austrian Alps
* End of June: http://www.socialman.at ... 5km swim, 185km cycle and 25km trailrun ... will need to concentrate on the 5km swim while training
* Stay in the Alps during July for some walking in the mountains and some more sporting ad the end of July to get ready for the Inferno-triathlon
* http://www.inferno.ch in August (still need to register fot this one) ... hopefully this year with the swim and becoming the first Belgian to compete for a second time in this wonderful setting
* Staying in the mountains for 2 weeks to finish with the small but challenging http://www.gemmi-triathlon.ch/
Nice week-end with wonderful sun so I stayed out as long as possible running and cycling.
Playing around in the Ardennes , testing some new settings and mounting gear for the Garmin Virb Elite. Running with the headmount worked better than expected and also the helmet mount for the mountainbike gave some good results.
On 26/09/14 I was invited again by www.vandemoortel.be for riding the Vande Moortel Classic. A ride across the roads of the Tour of Flanders, climbing the 'Oude Kwaremont', 'Paterberg' and 'Koppenberg' and this year guided by Johan Museeuw and Mario De Clercq. I took my Scott Scale with rigid fork to go racing along the roadbikes and mounted my GarminVirb ...
Click on the map to see my Suunto/Movescount data from this trip:
And here the movie :